University of Southern Maine (USM) Internship
BECC Company is a proud supporter of the USM internship program. Our goal in this is to help future geotechnical experts to understand the need for such professionals and to develop skills that will augment their current learning environment. Some major goals of the USM internship program include:
- To develop students' confidence and professionalism.
- To improve students' work-related proficiencies such as written and interpersonal communication skills and resumè preparation.
- To enable employers to identify and train prospective employees without having to make a formal commitment to full-time employment.
- To provide academic credit for students' Internship experience.
- To help defray education expenses.